Wednesday, May 16, 2007

"Ooooo bed!"

That's Ava-speak for "new bed." Ava switched to her big girl bed on Monday. We had an extra twin bed, so we just put the mattress and box springs on the floor in her room so she could get on and off by herself. She's been doing very well, so far (knock on wood). Actually, she seems to really like it.
Big beds are fun to jump on!
Daddy reading bedtime stories to Ava.
This is what I find most mornings when I go into Ava's room. She likes to cuddle with and "read" to her babies. Sometimes she'll stay in bed with her dolls for quite a while after I open her door.

Dane got a new bed, too! He moved into the crib as soon as Ava moved out. It was high time -- I'm pretty sure he's over the weight limit on the bassinet by now.

Dane likes his new bed, too -- lots of room to attempt the amazing feat of rolling over. He gets onto his side easily, but has only actually flipped himself over a handful of times.

1 comment:

The Alexanders said...

That's so funny...Maggie and Ava have the same "big girl" bedspread and sheets. Looks like both of their mommies have great taste!