Around 4 or 5 inches of snow fell at our house last Thursday, Jan. 31. We didn't get out to play in it on Friday, mostly because it was still really cold, but on Saturday the sun came out, and I took Ava out during Dane's morning nap.
Here's what the world looked like from the back porch on Saturday morning. The trees were flocked with frost and the sky was an amazing shade of blue:
Here's what the world looked like from the back porch on Saturday morning. The trees were flocked with frost and the sky was an amazing shade of blue:
Dane is obsessed with Ava's toy vacuum. He turns it on and would leave it running all day if I let him.
. . . carry pink purses!!!


1 comment:
How cute! I can't believe how much Dane looks like Charlie in that last picture (pink purses aside) :)
Post a Comment