Christ is risen, He is risen indeed!
I hope you all had a wonderful and joyous Easter, celebrating the resurrection of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!
Just a few minutes ago, it was snowing like crazy here, (update: it's still snowing!) but at this time tomorrow, I will be in Miami aboard the Majesty of the Seas on a much-needed vacation! After five days of taking care of no one but myself, I should be returning refreshed and rejuvenated. You won't be hearing from me until next at least Saturday, but when I get back, I will have pictures of Easter, Ava's third birthday celebration, and, of course, the cruise to post. Oh, and there might even be a new baby (not mine) in our family to tell you about. So check back in next week!
In the meantime, have a wonderful week and BON VOYAGE!


No comments:
Post a Comment