First, I climb up one of the chair foothills, piece of cake.
Monday, July 7, 2008
Mountain Climbing
Dane has become an expert climber in the last month or so. He's conquered Mt. Table, as you can see here, and has also scaled multiple staircase hills, along with Toilet Peak and Couch Mountain. He tells me the treacherous King Bed Range is up next.
First, I climb up one of the chair foothills, piece of cake.
Then, stick out my tongue at Mom, for good luck.
Okay, here I go . . .
Almost there . . .
I reached the summit! I am the King of the World!
Now for my oh-so-graceful descent:
I'm so proud of myself!
Mountain climbing makes me so hungry, I could eat the table!
First, I climb up one of the chair foothills, piece of cake.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment