Intense concentration -- apparently having your hood over your head helps:
Sunday, October 12, 2008
The Letter "A"
I *think* Ava learned this at the sitter's house. She works with the older kids on letters and numbers on a daily basis. I don't think it's from preschool -- her teacher said they don't start working on letters until January. I don't mean to brag, but I'm so proud of her for learning how to write the letter "A", or at least something that vaguely resembles it.
Intense concentration -- apparently having your hood over your head helps:
See what I wrote!
Dane loves to scribble . . .
. . . and taste the crayons. Yum!
Here's a video to prove that I didn't stage it -- she really can write the letter "A", sorta.
Intense concentration -- apparently having your hood over your head helps:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment