Since you last heard from us back in December (has it really been TWO months?!?), we've been doing pretty good. We had a great Christmas, Ava has been enjoying preschool, and both kids are doing well at their sitter's. I'm still working three days a week at the dairy farm, that is, when the kids aren't sick! Between Ava's first year in preschool and both kids' first year in daycare, it seems like we've been catching every little bug that comes along. We can't wait for springtime, warm weather and less germs!
I have a bunch of posts planned to update you on the details of what we've been up to, and I give you my solemn vow to stick to that plan, or to at least give it my best try! To entertain you in the meantime, here are some "outtakes" from our Christmas card photo session. This was back in mid-November, on one of the last nice days we had before winter arrived. We went to Lion's Lake in Washington for our shoot.


No comments:
Post a Comment