Saturday, April 11, 2009

Christmas 2008 (Just a Little Late)

I am fully aware that tomorrow is Easter, and I am just now getting around to posting Christmas photos. I am obviously a terrible procrastinator!

Christmas Eve

Ava sang with the other Sunday School kids at our church on Christmas Eve. These photos and video are from the dress rehearsal we had the Sunday before:

The littlest singers -- Ava did her own accessorizing:Video of the final song selection -- which was also Ava's favorite song to sing -- Go Tell it on the Mountain. Keep an eye on David, in the green sweater to Ava's right. He really gets into his performance!

(I'm having difficulty uploading the video, check back later to see if I've had any success)

Christmas Day

We opened gifts at our house on Christmas morning. We also had celebrations with the Scheer family in New Haven and the Oelrichs family in Cole Camp, but I failed to get pictures at those events. Here's our Christmas morning at home:

Ava's Christmas was all about princesses. Grandma and PaPa gave her a Snow White gown, complete with crown and shoes. This little princess didn't feel like posing for pictures!Snow White reads about Sleeping Beauty:Ava got the dollhouse she so desperately wanted -- it was the only thing she asked for!Dane's Christmas wasn't White or Blue -- it was John Deere Green!He also got toy cars and the movie Cars, which turned out to be the feature presentation at our house every day for about two months!
Inspecting the Little People:
Snow White apparently knows how to use a power drill!

Merry (Belated) Christmas!

No comments: