Every summer, a local camp owned by a family from our church,
Camp Trinity, hosts a Family Fun Day that includes all kinds of outdoor activities. I ran in the 5K cross-country race that morning (I
almost won the women's division!), and then later the kids and I ate a yummy BBQ lunch and had some fun. There was a fishing derby, hiking, canoeing and swimming throughout the day.
Camp Trinity also hosted Vacation Bible School for preschoolers through eighth-graders there last week, and Ava had a blast. We are really blessed to have a place like this so close to our home!
Dane made a new friend. This is "Maggie":

Ava spent most of her time in the bounce house, of course:

Dane was afraid to go in the bounce house, so I entertained him (and several other kids) by blowing bubbles for them to chase:



Ava, bouncing away!


No comments:
Post a Comment