Ava turned THREE years old on March 24! Where has the time gone? It seems like such a short time ago, we were bringing a helpless newborn baby girl home from the hospital. Now Ava carries on intelligible conversations, can sing the ABC song (well, most of it), loves to go places (especially the Y), and is getting ready to start preschool in the fall!
Ava is growing into such a sweet little girl. We still have our fair share disagreements and tantrums (no one warned me about the Trying Threes when we were in the midst of the Terrible Twos!), but she sure knows how to warm my heart and put a smile on my face. While I treasure the memories of teeny-tiny baby Ava, I am looking forward to learning about the little lady she is growing up to be.
Poor Ava got a little short-changed on the birthday celebration this year, since I left for my trip on her birthday. But we made the best of it! After a hectic Easter morning, and some frantic packing on Mommy's part, we celebrated her birthday that evening. Ava requested pink cupcakes, so that's what she got! She also got to designate who got to eat which cupcake.
Ava is growing into such a sweet little girl. We still have our fair share disagreements and tantrums (no one warned me about the Trying Threes when we were in the midst of the Terrible Twos!), but she sure knows how to warm my heart and put a smile on my face. While I treasure the memories of teeny-tiny baby Ava, I am looking forward to learning about the little lady she is growing up to be.
Poor Ava got a little short-changed on the birthday celebration this year, since I left for my trip on her birthday. But we made the best of it! After a hectic Easter morning, and some frantic packing on Mommy's part, we celebrated her birthday that evening. Ava requested pink cupcakes, so that's what she got! She also got to designate who got to eat which cupcake.
I LOVE YOU, AVA!


No comments:
Post a Comment