All in all, we had a great time, and I came back relaxed and refreshed. However, I must admit I really missed my kiddos, and was immensely excited to see them when I got home!
Sunday, April 27, 2008
Cruisin' Key West
The afternoon we were docked in Key West, we spent some time walking around town and seeing the sights. Not much to tell, really, but here's a few photos:
Margaret strikes a pose in front of our cruise ship:
When we got back on board the ship, we walked around the deck, watched the yachts sail by, took pictures, and waved goodbye to Key West as we sailed away. Here was the view of Key West from one of the upper decks of our ship:



One of the islands that is only accessible by boat:
One of the fancier yachts we saw:
And I will end the cruise-post trilogy in Randy Nadler fashion, with a sunset!
All in all, we had a great time, and I came back relaxed and refreshed. However, I must admit I really missed my kiddos, and was immensely excited to see them when I got home!
All in all, we had a great time, and I came back relaxed and refreshed. However, I must admit I really missed my kiddos, and was immensely excited to see them when I got home!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I love the Randy Nadler reference. Probably the one thing I miss about elementary school is his yearly presentations :) Looks like you had a blast. I hope you had some rum cake in Key West - that was my favorite treat on our trip!
Post a Comment